The reality is that we live in a time when we are always ON. Perhaps you are one of those people who thrive on adrenaline and seek that thrill of pushing yourself to the limit, or maybe you simply cannot find the time or the energy in the day to look after yourselves and constantly feel like you are failing. The problem is that over time both scenarios can lead to burn-out and exhaustion. Now more than ever we need to see self-care as a necessity & take time to recharge the batteries.
8 Day Reset With Pamper (Bliss) Box
Our 8 day Reset plan is a time for you to Rest, Reflect, Restore and Revitalise.
Interested in joining our next 8 day Reset, register your interest to be kept informed & receive our free eBook with top rejuvenating nutrition and lifestyle tips and recipes to destress and feel your best!
Do You Feel
- Stressed / Burnt Out?
- Out of Sorts? Like you are constantly juggling?
- Nothing is getting your proper attention?
Our 8 Day Reset
Join us for 8 days of simple, healthy, delicious recipes plus evidence based restorative pamper tips to help busy women recharge the self-care batteries for the term ahead.
Our 8 day Reset plan is a time for you to Rest, Reflect, Restore and Revitalise. A time to take some Me Time to nourish and nurture, to be re-energised and gain clarity about the path ahead so you can get back to feeling like YOU!!
Programme Members Receive:
- 8 Day meal plan with quick and easy, family friendly recipes
- Grocery list to simplify shopping
- Our Bliss Box complete with daily pamper delights
- 8 virtual sessions delivered daily in your private FB group (attend live or watch back) at your convenience
- Pre and post programme health evaluation questionnaires
- Your own Self Care Journal to track your progress
- Support from your own Nutritionist, Gemma O’Connell
Our 8 Day Reset
You will learn
- Evidence based tools to manage stress, eat healthier & hardwire happiness
- How stress is playing havoc with your body & your brain and what to do about it.
- What foods to eat and what to avoid – to balance your blood sugars & release weight naturally and healthily.
- How to tackle cravings, emotional eating, binges, fatigue & irritability.
- Top tips to destress & recharge the batteries.
- Eating for better brain health so you have greater clarity & support your neurotransmitters,
What YOU can expect
- To be held accountable so you get the results
- To feel better in yourself
- To gain clarity
- To increase your energy
- To sleep better
- Greater focus
- To be supported on your health journey
What ViVace Clients Have To Say...
“Thank you sincerely for the very informative presentation you delivered yesterday. Quite a few of the staff stopped me in the corridor to say how much they got out of it. They also remarked that the in-depth but understandable knowledge that you imparted, made them stop and think about positive changes they could make.”MarionOccupational Health Nurse - Xylinx Semiconductor – Fundamentals of Brain Health Lunch & Learn
“Gemma came to our Hotel (The Conrad Dublin) as part of an activity for our Team Member Appreciation Week. Gemma had a great ability to explain complex information easily and in a way that we could all understand and apply easily. General feedback within our group was unanimous and we feel we can apply certain principles to our relationship with food and nutrition. Her presentation was very visual and educational, which really helped break the information down into simple terms. We will certainly ask Gemma to visit again in the future and can’t recommend her highly enough!”Niamh JordanDirector of Human Resources, Conrad Hotel
“I have recommended the programme, not only to friends and family, but also to clients. I got so much personally out of attending the course, expert researched knowledge (eg. nutrition, inflammation and chronic illness, brain stimulation, stress reduction etc.), as well as the tools to attain lifestyle changes for optimising brain health. I revisit the course notes from time to time, to motivate myself to get back on the road to living a healthier life.”Marion DelaneyNurse - 7 Steps to a Better Brain Programme
“As both my parents were diagnosed with Dementia a few years ago, I felt this was a course I had to attend. Having read Dr Dale Bredesen’s Book The End of Alzheimer’s, Edelle presented the course in simple terms which meant that it was easy to comprehend and follow. Reversing cognitive decline is not a myth it’s a reality. By following her notes and getting the answers to the questions that I’ve wanted, she has given me a simple template to adhere to, in managing my Physical, Mental, Psychological ,Gut and Nutritional Health as well as my sleep, ensuring that the chances of me contracting this illness have reduced significantly.”Ray7 Steps to a Better Brain Programme
“Edelle was one of the speakers at our 2019 conference on Nutrigenomics with Keynote Speaker Dr Jeffrey Bland. Edelle spoke on genetics in Alzheimer’s disease and her expertise and clinical experience were evident throughout. The talk was incredibly well received by an audience including members of the general public, a variety of healthcare professionals, consultants and research scientists. Edelle is a very engaging speaker and is able to make complex concepts understandable for her audience, whilst ensuring her material is evidence based throughout.”Suzanne LaurieIHS Director and Conference Owner