R-Omega Omega 3 is a phospholipid-rich DHA and EPA omega supplement from herring roe.
- R-Omega Omega 3 contains 340mg of DHA and 100mg of EPA per two capsules.
- DHA is the predominant omega-3 found in the brain and contributes to normal brain function (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of DHA)
- R-Omega Omega 3 is sourced from phospholipid-rich herring roe. Phospholipids form structural components of cell membranes. For example, phospholipids comprise 80% of the myelin sheaths that function as membranes for nerve cells. Research by the manufacturer of this product found that supplementation with omega-3 fatty acids in phospholipid form resulted in higher blood serum levels of EPA and DHA compared to standard fish oil (omega-3 fatty acids in fish oil are attached to triglycerides)
- This product also contains a good level of the phospholipids phosphatidylserine and phosphatidylcholine
- All fish oil products by Cytoplan are clean, stable and have NO trace of any of the ocean pollutants, heavy metals, etc; detection is now possible in parts per million. The filtering process uses cold water, low pressure distillation and no solvents